Floral Design with Cara: Fresh Twists for Mother’s Day Flowers
- Invite Mom to brunch or dinner at her favorite restaurant and have a flower arrangement delivered right to your table for all to see.
- If your Mom is planning on attending worship on Mother's Day, send her a beautiful floral corsage to wear.
- Give Mom something to relax with by wrapping a new book and asking your florist to place it into a fragrant flower bouquet with a note that reads, "Today is your day to relax!"
- Incorporate flowers into a theme gift. If Mom is an avid gardener, send a floral design that represents gardening. If Mom is a bird watcher, how about a wildflower floral design. If your mom is a fashionista, then send a more modern design.
- Breakfast in bed is a treat that every Mom loves. Dads and kids can prepare a special morning for Mom by greeting her with a homemade breakfast in bed, on a tray adorned with fresh flowers.
- For a very personal tribute, write Mom a note telling her why you're glad she's your mom and attach it to a flower.
- Present Mom with a vase of her favorite flowers. On each stem tie a "coupon" for a chore that you promise to do.