Health & Fitness: Finding the Missing Link
- Okinawa, Japan, Symi, Greece, Campodimele, Italy, Hunza, Pakistan and Bama, China.
- Growth repair, hormone function, and immune system function
- Meat, Fish, Eggs, Dairy, and certain vegetables.
- Complete Proteins- They contain eight of the essential amino acids your body needs. (Amino Acid- that’s another blog topics, but for now, there are 25 of them, but eight are essential to life, but your body can’t produce them- hence why protein is important)
- An Incomplete Proteinis any protein that lacks one or more essential amino acids in correct proportions. These can also be referred to as partial proteins. Even if the protein contains all the essential amino acids, they must be in equal proportions in order to be considered complete. If not, the protein is considered incomplete.
- Turkey Breast
Protein powders are basically a powder supplement form of protein; they are also a COMPLETE PROTEIN giving these protein shakes a good bang for their buck.