Health & Fitness: How Pinterest Can Help you Achieve Your Goals- Say What!?!?
- Healthy Recipes: Mostly free- there’s an occasional trick in there that leads you to a site to purchase a cookbook, webinar, or what not)
- Fitness Workouts: CRAZY workouts. Mostly serious, some creative and funny.
- Fitness Trends- Clothes, Shoes, Gadgets, etc
Fitness Motivation- From pictures to quotes (my favorite) this site has enough motivation to keep you going for a very long time.
- Pinterest- I think I already made that pretty clear : )
- Spark People- It has everything from recipes, to fitness videos to success stories. It has just about every app and gadget you can think of, and boasts to be the #1 Food Website- most minutes per visitor (more than the Food Network!! Which by the way is my other addiction- I know! I’m like Starbursts… Such a contradiction!)
- BodyRock TV- Now, I feel like I need to preface my statement about BodyRock with this: