Healthy Kids First: The Paleo Diet
By Mandy Curry on June 22, 2013 from Healthy Kids First
- Why eating the right high quality fatty meats is o.k. and needed for a healthy brain and body.
- Why limiting breads and dairy from our diet can be a good thing.
- Butter is back! And how to find the right kind.
- How to get your kids on board with healthy eating, what happens when they go to birthday parties, and why it's important to create a safe haven in our home for healthy eating.
- The best breakfast for your kids (and why cereal, skim milk, and fruit isn't the best start to their day).
- Lisa's thoughts on childhood obesity and how the low-fat diet has actually contributed to childhood obesity.