Healthy Kids First: VIDEO Interview on Autism, ADHD, and Kids Health
By Mandy Curry on May 11, 2013 from Healthy Kids First
- Why the first 2 months of a baby's life are crucial in setting the tone for your child's overall health.
- Signs to look for in autistic children.
- The impact a child's diet has on Autism, ADHD, and Celiacs.
- Why gluten and dairy can have the same effects as an opiate drug on a child with a leaky gut.
- What common items contribute to metals and toxins in all kids' bodies.
- Hand sanitizers, antibacterial soaps, air fresheners, cleaners, pots/pans, plastics. You'll learn which ones are good and which to stay away from.
- 3 tips for kids health.