BHS Alum among Three WVWC Students Named as 2019 Gilman International Scholarship Recipients
By Connect-Bridgeport Staff on January 11, 2019
- citizen of the United States,
- an undergraduate student in good standing at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States,
- receiving a Federal Pell Grant during the time of application,
- be in the process of applying to, or accepted for, a study abroad or internship program of at least three weeks in a single country and eligible for academic credit from the student’s home institution, and
- apply for credit-bearing study abroad programs in a country with an overall Travel Advisory Level of 1 or 2, according to the U.S. Department of State’s Travel Advisory System.