Harrison County Pre-K Registration Set for March 9 at Village Square; Placement for all School Locations on First-Come Basis
By Connect-Bridgeport Staff on March 06, 2018
- Certified birth certificate or 30-day temporary form (Certificates from hospitals and county courthouses are not acceptable. All children must have a certified copy from the Department of Vital Statistics – State Capitol from the state in which they were born.) Ordering certificates will be available during registration. You must have a completed order form, along with cash, check or money order in the amount of $12.
- Up-do-date immunization record from a physical or health department.
- Well child exam signed by a physician within the last 365 days or appointment card.
- Oral health form signed by a dentist within the last 365 days or appointment card.
- If parents are separated or divorced, please bring custody papers.
- Completed return envelope provided with student’s mailing address.
- Completed Pre-K attendance and withdrawal form
- Completed Pre-K registration folder
• All elementary schools
• Mother Goose
• Jungle Junction
• Kidz Count
• Lasting Impressions
• Head Start Facilities