STRONG IDEA: Narrow Your Priorities
- Supporting my husband, his siblings, and their mother as they did the incredibly difficult work of planning a funeral.
- Helping my children, as well as myself, understand why it was Papa’s time to go be with God. And finding the time and energy to pray for understanding and strength.
- Making sure all of us had the proper nourishment and hydration. I know that sounds simple, but it is must be done.
- Ensuring that everyone had some time for physical activity. I feel strongly that we can all cope better if we stay active.
- Being together as a family…crying, laughing, eating, running, playing, sleeping.