STRONG IDEA: Sick or Thirsty?
- Drinking water is one of the simplest things we can do to improve wellness…yah, I know I already said that one.
- Most people don’t drink enough pure water…myself included.
- Most kids don’t drink enough water throughout the day. I try so hard to get my little ones to drink water, but they often come home from school with their water bottles still full. Ugh.
- Coffee, soda, and other non-water beverages often take the place of water. I’m so guilty of this one.
- Staying hydrated leads to more energy and a more efficient metabolism. I know this to be true from personal experience.
- Water CANNOT take the place of modern medicine.
- Even if water were the only beverage in the world (we somehow eliminated all coffee, soda, juice, etc.), we would still have disease.