Several County Crews Respond to Area Structure Fire

By Connect-Bridgeport Staff on August 08, 2022 via Connect-Bridgeport.com

According to WBOY, firefighters said a Jane Lew home has about $10,000 in damage after the residents attempted to charge lithium batteries, which posed a problem for the home’s old wiring Friday.
 
The house is on Old Mill Road in Jane Lew, Lewis County. Firefighters said no injuries were reported and the damage is mostly confined to one room in the house.
 
Click HERE for the rest of the story that lists the crews involves, as well as updates if, and when, they become available. 



Connect Bridgeport
© 2022 Connect-Bridgeport.com