Facilitated by the Harrison County Chamber of Commerce a double ribbon cutting was held Wed., May 31 for Blush Academy and...
The Progressive Women’s Association has announced that the following women will be honored at the annual Celebrate A...
Posted June 05, 2023 8:00 AM EST in News
When Bridgeport takes on Harrison County and Big 10 Conference football foe for the 2023 season, there will be a new i...
Posted June 05, 2023 7:00 AM EST in Sports
Please be advised that the Bridgeport Water Department will be flushing fire hydrants throughout the City of Brid...
Posted June 05, 2023 12:45 AM EST in News
• Status of Gov. Justice's Administration Update Briefing | June 05, 2023 12:30 AM EST in News
• Morgantown Police Officer Killed in Off-Duty Accident | June 05, 2023 12:15 AM EST in News
• Investigation Ramps Up Again on Body Found in Area Two Years Ago as Result of New Forensic Information | June 05, 2023 12:00 AM EST in News
• The Last Chapter Bookstore is Open at Market on Main | June 04, 2023 12:00 PM EST in News
• Getting to Know Andrew Bell; Question and Answer Session with Standout Baseball Player | June 04, 2023 1:30 PM EST in Sports
• Manchin Visits Precision Pipeline along Meadowbrook Road to Celebrate Fiscal Responsibility Act Passage | June 04, 2023 12:15 PM EST in News
• First Responders Pay Respect to Fallen State Trooper Cory Maynard on I-79 Transport to Donate Organs | June 04, 2023 11:20 AM EST in News
• Time Travel: Class of 1988's Most Popular at BHS and Congressman Nick Rahall Sworn in by Newt Gingrich | June 04, 2023 10:30 AM EST in Blogs
• Video: Celebrating Challenger League's 20th Season | June 04, 2023 9:00 AM EST in News
• From the Bench: After Missing on Prep Football Title, BHS Alum Randolph Looks to Net State Boxing Title | June 04, 2023 6:00 AM EST in Sports Blog
It was not too long ago, on Feb. 6 of 2022 to be e...
Posted by Jeff Toquinto
The most exciting time of the year is among us! Ou...
Posted by Savanna Draper
At times, Jennifer Fox admits, the clock never see...
Posted by Jeff Toquinto
Every little girl, as she plays with her dolls, dr...
Posted by Rosalyn Queen
Today marks the end of another group of students p...
Posted by Jon Griffith
The Class of 1988's "Most Popular" s...
Posted by Dick Duez
• Crumbl Cookies on Emily Drive Expected to Open Mid-June
• UHC Main Host of June 7 Blood Drive at The Bridge
• Harrison County Summer Theater Camp Set for June19-23 at Bridgeport High School Auditorium
• From Father to Son, Principal to Student, Graduation Ceremony an Emotional Event for DeMotto Family
• Bridgeport to See 37 Sections of City Facing Potential Water Issues for Period of May 30 through June 9
• ACT 2 Theatre Company Conducting Auditions in Early June; Program Open to Students in Grades 5-12
• Motorcycle Drive-By Band Scheduled to Perform at Annual ABB Summer Kickoff Event
• Harrison County CEOS Make Donation Designed to Provide Some Comfort to Patients at VA
• Platinum-Selling Rock Band Blue October Coming to Robinson Grand on September 21
• Bridgeport Boy Scout Troop 40 Set to Hold First-Ever Golf Tourney on June 26 at Bridgeport Country Club
• First-Ever MMA Event at The Bridge Proves a Success
• Bridgeport Football Team Store is Open for Business
• Backyard Brawl to be Nationally Televised on ABC and in Primetime; Duquesne Game Time, Network Listed
• WVDNR Looking to Make Your Warm Weather Days on the Water Safer with Recent Specialized Training
• Multiple Grammy Winner with Over 15 Million Albums Sold, Steve Vai, Bringing His Tour to the RGPAC
• Gabe's Plaza to See More Business in Future Thanks to Developer's Plans for Two-Story, 6,000 SF Building
• Total Road Closure June 1-June 9 in Harrison County
• Best City to Move to West Virginia? Web Site Reveals Top Six Ranking and Bridgeport Fares Extremely Well
• ToquiNotes: Four-Year-Old Warrior Parker Fox Gives Smack to Cancer as Family Seeks Return to Normal
• The Grapevine: Meet Carrie Davis, Miss Amazing '23
• Off the Shelf: Programs Ramping up at All Levels as Library's Most Exciting Time of the Year is at Hand
• Why Bridgeport? A Look at the Public School System
• It's Happening: An Inside Look at Working at The Bridge Sports Complex
• BHS, Harrison County Students Listed on Spring 2023 President's and Dean’s Lists at Fairmont State
• Jamison-Reppert Golf Tournament Schedules Date for 26th Annual Event at the Bridgeport Country Club
• Bridgeport High Alumna Maggie Lohmann Named One of "Finest Law School Writers" in the United States