Let's Get Fresh: The First Sunday of Market Season
By Bob Workman on May 21, 2017 from Let’s Get Fresh
- Radabaugh Farms from Upshur County - Produce including heirloom tomatoes and beans. Charlie will also have fresh maple syrup as well as a new item to the Market, Sorghum syrup.
- WV Briarpatch from Bridgeport - Seasonal Produce
- Falling 4 Ewe Farm from Flemington - As the name suggests they will offer fresh lamb as well as pork, goat, rabbit, and chicken.
- Magpie's from Ritchie County- Our newest baker will be offering up, you guessed, fresh baked pies of all varieties.
- Knot Just Art from Upshur County - Our new wood-turning bowl maker.
- Rural Roots from Bridgeport - Our newest food vendor will be offering up fresh grilled burgers made with grass-fed
- ground beef from vendor Poth Farms, buns from vendor Little Red Hen, and toppings and sauces from lots of other vendors.
- Mountain Creative Ceramics from Fairmont - MCC will be joining us later in the season and will have a variety of pottery items for sale.